- Shaft: Cynergy 11.8mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
- Joint: For Uni-Loc® Joint
- Joint Face: 21.30mm (0.84” Inches)
- Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic
- Standard Weight: 3.8oz
- MSRP: $399
Uni-Loc® Cynergy 11.8mm Shaft
The Cuetec Cynergy 11.8 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides pinpoint tip placement paired with exceptional accuracy and out-of-thisworld spin. Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, each Cynergy 11.8 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec’s proprietary poly-foam core. Every 11.8 utilizes an elongated 9.6 inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
- Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Slim 9.6 inch elongated pro taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 0.25” inch sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger® Sniper Tip
- Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
- Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.